Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Course 20345-1A : Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Learn With IT Professional Instructor
+855 70 30 40 92 / +855 11 93 62 08
Chart With Us
|Class Start :|
|Day & Time :|
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).