Course 20347A: Enabling and Managing Office 365
Learn With IT Professional Instructor
+855 70 30 40 92 / +855 11 93 62 08
Chart With Us
|Class Start :||June 16, 2019|
|Day & Time :||Sunday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Module 1: Planning and provisioning Office 365
Module 2: Managing Office 365 users and groups
Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 365 ProPlus
Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
Module 7: Planning and configuring Exchange Online services
Module 8: Planning and deploying Skype for Business Online
Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
Module 10: Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solution
Module 11: Planning and configuring rights management and compliance
Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
Module 13: Planning and configuring identity federation
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required