Android Certified Associate Developer (ACAD)
Learn With IT Professional Instructor
|Audience(s):||IT Professional, Developers|
+855 70 30 40 92 / +855 11 93 62 08
Chart With Us
|Class Start :||April 1, 2019|
|Day & Time :||
Monday-Friday (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
This workshop is a hands-on guide to designing and building mobile applications using Google’s Android open-source platform. The course explains what Android is, the Android SDK, all essential features, as well as the advanced capabilities and APIs such as background services and notifications. This complete hands-on workshop encourages participants to learn by building a real-life working application, which can serve as a basis for their future Android projects. By the end of the course, each participant will have a complete functional Android application incorporating most of the key features of the platform.
- Android Introduction & Architecture
- Android Development Environment (+ Lab Activity 1)
- Android App Development (+ Lab Activity 2)
- Android UI Layout
- Handling UI Widgets Input Events (+ Lab Activity 3)
- Widgets (+ Lab Activity 4)
- Toast, Dialogs & Notifications (+ Lab Activity 5)
- Other User Interface
- Intent (+ Lab Activity 6)
- Material Design
- Asynctask Internet Connection
- Persistent Application Data (+ Lab Activity 7)
- Location Services (Map & GeoCoding)
- Speech (+ Lab Activity 8)
- Multi Touch
- Media (Player, Recorder, Image & Video Capture)
- Vibration Telephony
- Publishing an Android App
- App Monetization
At Course Completion
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build your own applications for Android mobile phones.
- Understand how Android applications work, Android application components, manifest, and Intent.
- Design Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using and creating your own layouts using external resources.
- Use Android Web APIs for accessing Web Services such as Twitter, etc., in background services.
- Take advantage of Android APIs for data storage and retrieval via user preferences, files and local databases.
- Utilize the powerful Android API on maps, speech, medias and hardware to build complex applications.
- Debug, test and deploy your own applications on Google Play Store.
The ACAD Certification Exam Duration is 2 Hours, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice Questions, with a Passing Score of 70%. You will receive a professional ACAD Certification upon Passing the Exam.
All participants should know the fundamentals of object-oriented programming using JAVA. Candidate should be familiar with basic Java SE 1.8++ (classes, control flow statements, instantiation, inheritance, initialization, assignment, method overloading & overriding, etc).
Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for software developers interested in developing applications for Android mobile phones supporting popular Android versions.